Selasa, 18 Agustus 2015

Singapore Trip Diary 1

Hello everyone
Thanks to visit my blog
Actually this is my first blog
I hope you could enjoy this buddy.


Lets Get Started !

Arrival


Here's my 2013's trip
I got to Singapore  by Plane
From Polonia Airport Medan to Changi Airport Singapore
Here's the Sneak Peek of Changi Airport
Don't forget to fill immigration form !









And here's The 2015 one, i got here by water transportation or ferry.
But i got here by ferry from Batam Island.
This harbor called "Harbor Front"
It's placed right next to vivo city.








Vivo City

This is the gateway to Sentosa Island , but if you want to get here by MRT choose "Harbor Front" and just cross from harbor front mall from the roof or first floor. If you wish to get a monorail to get to Sentosa Island, it will cost you 4 SGD (Last Upated July2015).

(They're 2013 collections)

 

 To Singapore Trip Diary 2


3 komentar: